[FRIAM] great man theory

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:05:34 EST 2021

Ha! So true. It reminds me of the effort awhile back to go through one's house and count the things made in China vs. made in USA. Although that may have some merit, a *better* accounting would be to go through one's "house" and count things with which you intended to Do Work vs. things you intended to Bring Comfort. The Work/Comfort ratio of a household seems like a useful thing.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ