[FRIAM] What is Wealth for?

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri Mar 12 15:31:08 EST 2021

Tangenting off of the Great Man discussion, I would like to solicit a
discussion on  "What is Wealth for".  I believe we have attended to this
on the side many times (I remember a vFriam where it was declared that
"Billionaires are Assholes, but Millionaires aren't (necessarily)"?

Each of our Great (Wo)Men on the snark/not-snark list share one thing in
common, Wealth.   I'd be interested to hear others riff a little more on
their taxonomies of "what is Wealth for?"