[FRIAM] What is Wealth for?

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:50:07 EST 2021

In contrast:

A video of an interview that CBS’s Bob Simon did of Bezos in 1999 for “60
Minutes,” recently resurfaced. In the video, Bezos could be seen sporting
khakis, a button-down and driving the Accord.

“What’s with the Honda?” Simon asks Bezos during the interview.

After a laugh, Bezos, responds, “This is a perfectly good car.”

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505