[FRIAM] great man theory

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Mar 12 18:51:33 EST 2021

I grew up next to an industrial-scale egg farm where chickens live in small cubes for one purpose only.  Even that is something to behold.  I would think there ought to at least be a way to genetically engineer their brains to have no self-awareness, and at so most can perform random walks to maintain muscle tone.   I find shows like Anthony Bourdain and Stanley Tucci kind of horrible.   I'm not a vegan, but at least I'm not proud of not being one.