[FRIAM] great man theory

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 19:21:32 EST 2021

Yeah. I don't find foodies all that bad. But the fitness bros (including Jordan Peterson's daughter) are disgusting. THE cleanest best protein is chicken breast; and you should eat that till you're blue in the face. Give me an Epicurian over those bastards any day.

There is some mildly reasonable news, though: https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2021/1/26/22250391/joe-biden-animals-line-speeds-chicken

--
glen ⛧