[FRIAM] I am accepting wagers

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Sat Mar 13 13:19:17 EST 2021

I don't agree with your premise that someone on this list could build the
website over a weekend. I do agree with the wager, that the federal
government will hire some large contracting firm and spend millions of
dollars, and it will still suck. I have the feeling that that is simply the
nature of the beast that is government.