[FRIAM] I am accepting wagers

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:57:47 EDT 2021

Pobre? The thread has me thinking about the relationship between *existence
proof* and *anecdotal evidence*:

player 1: There are no integers between 1 and 5.
player 2: I found the number 3.
player 1: That's just anecdotal evidence.

I worked quite a bit on a variant of the problem outlined, and one at nearly
the same scale. I spent a lot of time on it, did pretty well for myself, and
did fairly well at solving the problem within laudable tolerances. Until we
are talking real money on the table, I think it is just fine to play.

The deeper issues you are pointing to will require a more sober discussion.
As you know, I will gladly have that discussion if that's what is warranted.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/