[FRIAM] What is Wealth for?

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:30:27 EDT 2021

I grew up mostly in California and attended public schools.  I wasn't even
aware of any private schools except for the local Catholic schools.  Now
60+ years later my elder daughter teaches in the oldest girls boarding
school in the US and my grandson goes to a Montessori school in Santa Fe.
His mom attended private schools until she rebelled in 11th grade and went
to Santa Fe High.  That didn't work out.  She graduated after her "baby
daddy's" mother took her into the charter school where she taught.  Things
are well now.  I adore my grandbabies.

"Baby daddy" is a widely used expression in New Mexico.  I don't know about
other places.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,