[FRIAM] What is Wealth for?

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Thu Mar 18 10:21:12 EDT 2021

Yeah, there's this crazy IMBY/NIMBY focus where a person's foremost concern
becomes the justification for ignoring every other thing in the world,
chasing the kids off your lawn with a flamethrower.

There should be a coda which details the difficulties of growing up inside
this, when everything learned in kindergarten is definitely not what the
parents are doing.

-- rec --