[FRIAM] What is Wealth for?

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:19:06 EDT 2021

Bah! I thought your pushback was fantastic! My guess is none of us snowflakes are all that brittle. But it sure seems Jungian. It's like we all have a miniature Oprah bouncing around inside us like some South Park style 2D animated cutout (https://youtu.be/5WOKPgZcvTU). The more interesting avatars, though, are the miniature Cantor, Gödel, and ... damnit, I forget the other "analytical mystic" Dave mentioned.

The Panpsycast episodes on Hinduism:

https://thepanpsycast.com/panpsycast2/episode93-1
https://thepanpsycast.com/panpsycast2/episode93-2

are interesting in their discussion of the pantheon as a trifurcation between polytheism, polymonism, and pantheism. (My words, not theirs ... as if that weren't obvious.)

Celebrities are the new gods. We love to see them get into trouble, fight amongst themselves, do gloriously super-human feats, manipulate their poor servants into depravity, etc.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ