[FRIAM] WAS Friday Fodder IS NOW: dangly bits

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:39:14 EDT 2021

Ah, yes. Hyper-text. I feel the same way about name-dropping. I've long wanted (not badly enough) to generate a name-dropping chatbot like the pseudo-profundity one ... or the Chomskybot. It would have a list of names including more obscure but important thinkers like Harold Garfinkel and Ramon Llull, the more obscure the better. Then you'd splice together nearly random sentences with their names in parentheses or noisifying clauses of run-on sentences. And it would be even cooler to put the links to their wikipedia pages in there in the hopes that an unsuspecting reader would click there, see it's real and be forever tricked into thinking the random nonsense was sensical.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ