[FRIAM] Friday Fodder

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 24 13:39:05 EDT 2021

I read, long ago and who knows where, that the issue came from the director, and probably more directly from the continuation editor — there were visual 'responses' from females in this scene and in the bar scene from the first one where they looked at his crotch and were "impressed" and "lustful" so it was felt that they needed to provide support for those reactions.

I just remembered where I read this, not an exact title but a postmodern critique of of eroticism, robots, and film. I have the book here somewhere and will post title when I find it.

davew