[FRIAM] Friday Fodder

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 00:09:03 EDT 2021

FWIW, I interpret such flux as fascial. My skin is not made of an infinity of
points, it is a sheet that confers aggregate information. The prepared mind,
the situated body, whatever. There is some limited subject, limited in its
ability to know what there is to know, but embodied in the world
none-the-less. Are we disagreeing about the extent to which the Gibsonians
and the Peirceans find the world to be random? Where do you believe, if
anywhere, that the Gibsonians or the Periceans will find connections with
the Noetherians?

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/