[FRIAM] Future Generating Machines...

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:56:36 EDT 2021

Absolutely. I couldn't call myself contrarian with a straight face if I didn't enact my belief that adversarial systems can find solutions others can't. Even in the case where we Adversaries don't *need* the niches we create, there are most likely others, who aren't adversarial, just congenitally 6σ. The work done by those of us who don't *need* these weird niches can improve the lives of those who do.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ