[FRIAM] The case for universal basic income UBI

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:06:34 EDT 2021

Yes, I understand you might feel that way. But this is part of the shtick. It's a rhetorical tactic that very smart trolls hone and use well. To get a better understanding of who you're listening to (one of the Five W's), this article lays it out well:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/12/how-hollywood-invented-ben-shapiro

I also understand the typical reaction to apparent ad hominem. But, as I've argued on this list before, most accusations of ad hominem are, themselves, the fallacy fallacy. It may seem like I'm attacking the man, Ben Shapiro. But I'm not. I'm attacking the *brand*, the troll persona he and his agent have worked so hard to cultivate in order to colonize your mind. Ben Shapiro is not Ben Shapiro.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ