[FRIAM] The case for universal basic income UBI

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 19:23:12 EDT 2021

A couple of facts that relate to some of the points raised.

I was following a car that had a bumper sticker that said, "Eat the Rich".

A man paid $50 million for a penthouse (5 story) in Manhattan.  He
committed suicide when he couldn't sell it for $35 million.  His wife
wanted to live where she could have horses.  If anyone cares i can tell you
who he was.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,