[FRIAM] FW: Covid-Lancet-PART-2 (002).doc

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:32:38 EDT 2021

Dear Phellow Phriammers,

I have noted that most of what I have written here of late has been ignored,
and that's ok, actually.  Usually, it is the possibility that you MIGHT read
what I write that keeps me writing and, behaviorist to the last, writing is
what I need to do in order to think.

But this situation is different.  I really don't know what to think about
Pavlovic <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dragan-Pavlovic-4> 's paper.
There may have been some trouble with the cloud version, so I have attached
it to this message.

So, this is a case where I really need some help.  I realize that you are
all engaged in this excellent correspondence about UBI, which has revealed
all sorts of "-ists" that I never thought were alive and well in the world,
let alone in this group.  I would not interfere with that for a second.
But, could a few of you take a look at his paper
<https://1drv.ms/w/s!AptIKbsAd7gjllccpq9yXXQ4hb2N?e=HCzjaV>   (very short, a
commentary, actually).  I think he is actually a candidate for this group.
He is an MD, Phd, anaesthesiologist, retired in Paris, who has participated
in hundreds of scientific papers,  who is passionate ( I worry, perhaps
sometimes a bit too passionate) about dozens of different things and
suspicious of everything. He wants, for instance, to dig a gigantic tunnel
to bring large ships directly from the danube to the Mediterranean.

I, of course, live in a bubble, but I don't like to have that fact thrust in
my face as powerfully as when he reveals to me that the two HAAA=VUD papers
denouncing Chloquoroquine were retracted a year ago, and I never found out.
I can't get any sense of whether there has been any attempt to revive them
or to redo the original clinical study that suggested HCQ's efficacy against
CoVid.

Any little bit of help you could give me would be great.

Nick

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/>