[FRIAM] FW: Covid-Lancet-PART-2 (002).doc

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:48:36 EDT 2021

Not hearing back is not the equivalent of being ignored. I got as far as the 1st few paragraphs, then checking Pavlovic's credentials. I decided I'd read it. Then completely forgot about it. We have to check our American tendencies. "I want it all! I want it NOW!" 8^D I'll respond after I've read it, *if* and only if I have something that might be interesting to say.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ