[FRIAM] Natures_Queer_Performativity_the_authori.pdf

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu May 6 16:29:43 EDT 2021

Heh, I'm not sure we're having the same discussion, here. Those 10 bullets aren't things *I* believe. Nor are they things Bacon (the 538 author) necessarily believes. They're simply the tenets as he sees them. And I tend to agree that those are the tenets.

What you seem to have done in your "larding" is state whether you agree or disagree with the tenet. That's like stating, even though I was reared Catholic, I don't believe in Transubstantiation. Who cares? The question isn't whether Nick agrees with any given tenet. The question is whether these are the tenets, generally.

And because I have zero faith you, Nick, will be able to "lard" your way through this discussion, I'm not going to "lard" with you. Instead, I'll choose one. And I'll use proper email quoting and quote depth so we can be clear who said what. >8^D

Who said there are no gender roles? Who are you questioning, here? Gender is relatively well-defined. Google is your friend. For a good, if long and too dramatic for your tastes, gender/pronoun explainer, look no further than the Queen, herself, ContraPoints: https://youtu.be/9bbINLWtMKI

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ