[FRIAM] Morphogenisis

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 16:37:41 EDT 2021

While there is quite a bit of prodding that I owe you regarding what I read
as ambiguity about universality and generality among the pragmatists*, the
bigger fish to fry is that you are not so likely to accept the possibility
(reality?) of the singular. With all of the forces that contributors to this
forum supply, what is a poor boy to do?

Indeed!  I ask myself that question every day?

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/