[FRIAM] The case for universal basic income UBI

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed May 12 10:41:57 EDT 2021

That's an excellent question. I've only had the chance to glance at those 3 cites. To decide how they could help propagate signals would take more investment. It would be helpful if you could give a short blurb about why each one came to mind as appropriate for reciprocity. I remember you mentioned this or another Levine paper in the context of EricS' Beyond Fitness paper. So, I'm wondering if you mention that one by Levine simply because you're steeped in it?

Regardless, I'll try to do a closer skim of each over the next week or so.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ