[FRIAM] The case for universal basic income UBI

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri May 14 10:50:41 EDT 2021

Wow. That reads like good, hard science fiction. In my skim, the only thing I missed was an adversarial effort, positioning of white, black, and grey hatted *attacks*. There was plenty of waterfall-like structure for assessing vulnerability. But I missed the adversarial effort. Is it in there? If so, take pity on me and toss some clues my way.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ