[FRIAM] Back in the Mosquito Infested Swamp

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 14:13:57 EDT 2021

All,

It's overwhelming.  You remember how it was as a kid when you put your feet
in your father's shoes and tried to walk around in them?  Clump.. Clump..
Trip .. Fall.  That's what it's like, trying to walk around in my previous
life, here.

I see that the wizards have taken over friam and that is a very good thing.
Go for it!  In the fall, I hope you will translate back to this citizen
where you have arrived.  What DOES Wolfram have to teach us about Fate!? And
development?

I hope you won't forget entirely about metaphor and elevated mixed layers. .

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/