[FRIAM] Permaculture; sustainable food production

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Sat May 22 14:41:39 EDT 2021

Thanks for the reply Steve.

A week ago I knew almost nothing about Permaculture. Never mind doing it
myself, I don't think I'll even develop into a "groupie", but there is a
very good probability that we have an enthusiastic card carrying
"arm-chair" supporter in the making. I really love the concept.

But then, that's if I had free will. My wife is already planning "our"
Permaculture vegetable garden.