[FRIAM] Has anybody been lookiung at covid numbers

Eric Charles eric.phillip.charles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 09:32:52 EST 2021

That looks very similar to the data on the site I'm using. I am focusing on
the "Deaths" chart, because I've been looking at this data a lot, for
almost two years - national and several state - and there is much less of a
predictive relationship between the number of infections and the number of
deaths than most seem to think.
<echarles at american.edu>