[FRIAM] Newborn Heart Rate

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Oct 4 13:01:06 EDT 2021

< A more productive route is to focus not on contradiction but on completeness. And I'm using "focus on" ... I'm not saying *ignore* consistency. Simply spend more time trying to cover the ground that needs covering. >

In some depth first search one might find a sub-problem that was uncrackable.   If it is one of 100 problems to solve, it is dumb to get hung-up on it, especially if it is of no practical significance.    But it is a problem that will attract a certain kind of (autistic) academic attention as well.

Marcus