[FRIAM] Twitch's data leak

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:50:34 EDT 2021

all the above ma'man!
Thing that, perked my interest most was that it's taken Anonymouse, decades
to go after twitch. And the important life lesson and reality check for
people that think they can "just get stoned and play games and like uh get
paid 'n stuff"  basically that check varies as wildly as other jobs. Some
people get paid 4k a month, and some people are make a few million a year.
Hopefully it shows people just how fickle sponsors and amazon payouts
actually are.