[FRIAM] Schwill Rock?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Oct 12 12:10:19 EDT 2021

Canal hopping is distinct from turning up the heat?   Some bruising can be expected when one bounces off the side of a canal 20 feet up in the air, and lands on a bike stand.   Is there really any more to hustle?   By dumb luck one can find some other interesting place this way.   A problem with extrinsic motivation is that the many are energy reducers, and the many determine what can sponsored.   To really keep foraging it seems to me vast privilege is needed.