[FRIAM] [dis]integrated

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Oct 12 17:02:24 EDT 2021

< An employee of mine once claimed "you don't understand my process". >

I am really amazed how many interviews presume to try to understand how their candidates think.
If it can be understood, it can be programmed.   If it can be programmed, you don't need the candidate.

If your poor employee is forced to commit stuff to a repository, they should write from the bottom-up so that the damned boss can see some widgets that do something.    Just keep that guy entertained.

Marcus