[FRIAM] stygmergy, CA's, and [biological] development

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Oct 20 11:37:09 EDT 2021

Gelerntner's Mirror Worlds reminds me of the Gintautis/Hubler conception
of InterReality:

    https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=Z0JinvkAAAAJ&citation_for_view=Z0JinvkAAAAJ:u-x6o8ySG0sC

I brought Vadas down from LANL where he was a PostDoc to give his spiel
on the topic at SfX back in the day, I don't know if anyone else
remembers him from that.

Hubler taught at the SFI Complex Systems School (I think) until his
death a few years ago.  He is probably more well known for his "Arbitrons".

    https://www.santafe.edu/news-center/news/memoriam-alfred-hubler

I can't tell that the interreality stuff ever got traction and I'm too
lazy/stupid to properly follow up on other work that might cite
theirs.   Maybe in a parallel universe, one of the schmear of me is
doing that right now instead of bloviating here.