[FRIAM] *-sovereignty

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 00:42:01 EDT 2021

"""
I'm thinking along the lines of your side note that propositions have
many proofs (polyphenism) and agents have many identities (robustness).
"""

Thank you for that connection, I hadn't thought about it. It is the
polyphenism that I typically find most exciting about proofs, the way
proof of a single well-defined proposition may find many expressions,
that a new proof of a known result can provide insight into unfamiliar
domains. For instance, last vFriam I mentioned my first encounter with
Furstenberg's proof of Euclid's famous proof, and how it provided me my
first real insight into point-set topology.

"""
So when we do this authentication and attempt to retain self-sovereignty,
we're simply inferring some sort of *signature* that is as unique as
their "soul", but is not a structural analogy to their (unique) soul.
"""

That's how I understand Stephen's proposition, but I don't really know.