[FRIAM] for the dog lovers

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:23:51 EDT 2021

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/1451218350126809088?s=20

I still can't separate abuse from good stewardship. What are those puppies thinking while they're standing there like that? Is it cathartic to ... wait for it ... wait for it ... wait for it ... GO!!! Does that feel good? Or is it stressful? Maybe one or two of them are dyed in the wool *competitors* and love the intense wait for the chirp. But the third is thinking "OMG! OMG! OMG! What if I don't perform well enough?!"

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ