[FRIAM] for the dog lovers

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:22:05 EDT 2021

Maybe. The Jester's fond of deep fakes. But if it is, it's a good one. You can see the front two dogs eyes moving, a little tail vibration in one dog's, etc.

https://youtu.be/j5M1hpllqDg

And even if it's fake, it doesn't change the point I *actually* made in the post.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ