[FRIAM] Revising the American Revolution

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:07:49 EDT 2021

Frank,

Now if that aint a blessing in disguise.

N.

PS – Mixing Threads Alert!  I suppose that the above is an example of the sin of “chatting while on FRIAM.”  I confess to some ambivalence about the practice.  On the one hand, I can imagine that it is of some annoyance to lurkers who have to wade through a bunch of monosyllabic grunts on the way to our occasional insights; on the other hand, given the amount of thought ridden posts there are on this list, I am often grateful for the occasional monosyllabic grunt.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/