[FRIAM] Forum abuse! (was Revising the American Revolution)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sat Oct 30 12:12:09 EDT 2021

I must have missed the memo!  There is a race to win in bumper cars?!   In F1 there is a lot of skill that goes into blocking, and I think the F1 racers learn it as kids in organized go-cart racing.  Conversely there is some strategy that goes into drafting in bicycle racing.  Aerobic fitness plays a role in boxing — remember all that running around that Rocky did?  Wear the opponent out and wait for an opportunity..