[FRIAM] gen'fur

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:02:41 EDT 2021

Excellent! So we're back to discussing inter-species mind-reading, the similarities between the cognition/emotion of animals with those of humans and the false dichotomy between [in|de]duction. And on that note, I gandered this article while not sleeping this morning:

The Hard Problem of Consciousness Has an Easy Part We Can Solve
https://nautil.us/blog/the-hard-problem-of-consciousness-has-an-easy-part-we-can-solve

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ