[FRIAM] Calling Bullshit

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 11:14:54 EDT 2021

Glen, I wonder what ACB thinks "pragmatism" is.   Holmes was a prime member of the Metaphysical Club with Peirce and James.  Was he a Judicial Pragmatist?  On Comey's account?  I would love to know.  Thing we have learned is that a besotted person is a besotted person first and last, no matter how intelligent they are.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/