[FRIAM] the cancellation arc

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:29:58 EDT 2021

Yeah, well. Were I fully liberated, I'd be doing a lot more, and a lot more diverse, drugs than I do. Reading books is all well and good. But my guess is the experience of liberty is more expansive than intellectual knowledge of liberty. It takes a magician to truly appreciate magic.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ