[FRIAM] the cancellation arc

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:11:45 EDT 2021

He was the Mill  that had a scandalous affair <https://www.economist.com/open-future/2018/10/05/the-scandalous-love-affair-that-fuelled-john-stuart-mills-feminism>  and went on seances with the likes of Erasmus Darwin.  [Charles never had any truck for that sort of thing.]  Mill sure knew what it was to be cancelled.

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/