[FRIAM] the cancellation arc

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 15:18:01 EDT 2021

Wow, Glen,

No doubt about it.  Dreams are experiences.  Fake only in the sense that they don't prove out.  Small comfort when you are in the middle of one.  I used to fly in my dreams...really.... FLY!  Funny how dreams peel off like onions, as bit-by-bit, they fail to prove out.  So, when the air beneath my wings failed me, it would be in steps.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/