[FRIAM] unplanned [sen|obsol]escence

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Sep 22 14:00:08 EDT 2021

Steve writes:

< Is it a single spectrum?   I propose a few components:

  1.  Self Exploration
  2.  Creativity Enhancement
  3.  Medicating for Social Anxiety
  4.  Medicating for Depression
  5.  Self Identity/Expression
  6.  Avoidance
  7.  ...

Being a vegan, for example, is an inconvenience and one will tend to impact a group.   Not participating in the hedonism around you will make you stick out.