[FRIAM] unplanned [sen|obsol]escence

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 14:19:57 EDT 2021

Is it a single spectrum? I suppose the typical use of "spectrum" implies a singular measure. But I don't intend it that way. So, maybe I need a better phrase ... "phase space"? "milieu"? "ambient muck"?

One problem with medication, including implants and AR (witness Google Glassholes), is that it inhibits one's agility to swap in and out of "sticking out". At large parties, for example, I enjoy hopping from one clique to another and changing my personality so that it either fits in or sticks out. Alcohol tends to limit that ability ... at least in excess. Small parties suck, to be honest. You kinda have to choose your role at the beginning (or have your role chosen for you by history or an introduction by someone -- Renee' introduces the local lefties saying that I worked at Lockheed Martin and my role has been chosen for me ... killer profiteer's unite!).

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ