[FRIAM] unplanned [sen|obsol]escence

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Sep 22 18:41:33 EDT 2021

Minor tangent:  When it is thought to be time for me to do something, a conversation can often be overheard between my female deaf dog and my wife about what needs to be done.   This results in the dog coming to me beg for attention, bringing me items found in the backyard, etc.  It breaks up my concentration and leads me on to the next thing.   Another male dog would directly lobby her when he wanted to go on walk, understanding that I would always be doing the walking.