[FRIAM] unplanned [sen|obsol]escence

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Sep 22 21:04:26 EDT 2021

Re:

    /refused to admit that Antifa is categorically different from the
    Proud Boys/

And you now have a front-row seat to all this... ?

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/2021/09/1-prominent-member-of-proud-boys-shot-in-foot-after-groups-clash-in-olympia.html

I have a hard time seeing these value-parallax-differences as anything
BUT that.   I still believe (imagine?) that the basis space implied by
*my* values are somehow more better (in the sense of goodNevil) than
others, but that doesn't stop me from recognizing that (many/most?)
others are just following *their* best guess of what is "good", even
when it goes acutely counter to my own.