[FRIAM] unplanned [sen|obsol]escence

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:51:28 EDT 2021

Some good news in the case:

Olympia police arrest man accused of shooting Proud Boy member during Sept. 4 clashes
https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/crime/article254494632.html

To be clear, we've had a front row seat for awhile. Reinoehl was killed in Lacey, which is tortuously intertwined with Olympia. I'm glad they didn't just kill this loser. But, assuming his day in court demonstrates his guilt, they'd better toss him in jail.

I don't quite understand why you capitalize "BUT" below. Had the local Antifa clearly parallaxed their values up front, similar to the way the Proud Boys parallax their values, it would have been more clear that this moron should not have brought his gun to town. The video of the shooting clearly delineates the Antifa who are (rapidly) walking away from the Proud Boy brown shirts. The distinction between those Antifa and the idiot who turns and fires his gun haphazardly is quite clear. If values parallax is irrelevant to action, what mechanism do you propose?

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ