[FRIAM] Why you studying with them?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Sep 23 11:28:05 EDT 2021

It's the "pacify the mean daddy" problem.   You have the cult in red, and they actually have no point.  They are just terrorists.   They promise destruction like with the debt ceiling and so invariably there is someone that tries to represent them or create a civil conversation.   Let's reach out to mean daddy and see if we can improve the situation?   Sure he just hit mommy and the kids, but he's daddy, right?
No.  When I see that "line" I think of the line dividing traffic from the sidewalk.  Push the fellow in white into traffic before more trouble occurs (e.g. Manchin).