[FRIAM] Why you studying with them?

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 11:37:47 EDT 2021

Excellent story for the graphic. The story I would tell when my therapist presents it to me goes something like:

The guy straddling the line is like Bill O'Reilly, pandering to both sides so that he can keep/raise his unjustified salary. He brings on lefties to keep the audience's dopamine high. Then he brings on righties to keep them high. Etc. On and on. The next frame will have the same dialog, simply inverted. The 3rd frame will show someone like Rupert Murdoch just outside the frame with a puppet control bar.

Actually, maybe I'll draw something up with a 4th frame as an advertisement for ranked-choice voting, where the FairVoteWA.org logo obliterates the whole thing with a laser cat.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ