[FRIAM] unplanned [sen|obsol]escence

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sat Sep 25 14:10:50 EDT 2021

I maybe understand Glen's use of several terms more better now.

I heard "value alignment" to refer to the general alignment between
basis spaces of roughly self-aligned groups and other similar (but
different) groups.   I think I hear now that Glen was giving the PB
crowd credit for having a coherent presentation with others while acting
in public.   I don't know what their private discussions/meetings look
like, they may be near anarchy, but by the time they are on the street
the present as a coherent, disciplined group.