[FRIAM] Advice sought: data compromise

Alexander Rasmus alex.m.rasmus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:41:14 EDT 2022

Nick,

Depending on your level of paranoia, you could either call the health care
company on a phone number publicly posted on their website and confirm with
them that the contents of the email are accurate, or physically show up and
do the same. Double checking that the email address corresponds to the
email address of the health care company might also help, but isn't really
conclusive either way.

You should also double check whether the kroll website they link you to
corresponds to the kroll website you find when googling.

Best,
Alex