[FRIAM] Fourier image space, duality, filtering and compression

Angel Edward edward.angel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:17:50 EDT 2022

Do you have any of the editions of my graphics book? The appendix on sampling is pretty much the same in all of them. I found a copy of the printed notes from the summer course I did part of with the Institute of Optics at Rochester some time in the mid 70’s. I can bring it to FRIAM tomorrow.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	edward.angel at gmail.com
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel